Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ANOTHER BLOG, am I crazy?!?!

I was trying REALLY hard to do less so why on earth am I starting ANOTHER blog??? Well, this morning while I was working out with my friends, we were talking about keeping a journal and how bad we were at it. During the conversation I mentioned how I really should be blogging instead of looking on pinterest or facebook. Neither of those are bad things but I just figure instead of spending time looking what people are doing or what new pins have been posted I could quickly get on here and blog MORE!!!

I have a blog for my day to day activities with my family but I thought it would be fun to make a blog about my childhood memories. A few people I know have done this and I think it's a WONDERFUL idea so I stole the idea for myself and I'm GOING TO DO IT!!! It may not be a blog I constantly keep every week but I want to try and keep my memories recorded for my children.

The name of the blog might be a little funny but I was trying to think of something and this popped in my head. It's from a song growing up that I loved but it also is what I want this blog to be about. About the past (back, back) and about how those things have made me who I am today (forth, forth) and for my kids to one day look back at and laugh at because seriously I was NUTS growing up. While I was home this summer I watched some old home movies with my Mom. I knew I was crazy but I didn't realise how truly NUTS I was, hahaha ;)

Let the memories flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment